Search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing are the main source for visits to a website. The larger part of people go directly to search engines when looking for information on web…
Would your business benefit from top ranked placements on search engines like Bing, Google, and Yahoo!? Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the answer. SEO if done properly can help you leave your competition behind. Search Engine Optimization is the only way to ensure that your website stays on top and in front of clients that are looking for your services.
How do we help with SEO?
- Improve your search engine ranking positions
- Attract more qualified clients to your website
- Generate more internet sales.
- Provide more Visibility for your business
- Create a Better Brand identity
We have developed a specific proven Search Engine Optimization strategy that we combine with experience and great web design to produce results. We stay on top of the latest SEO techniques to stay up-to-date in our practice to produce search engine ranking results. Our company was built on experience and has employed some very talented web design and SEO specialist.
Our SEO services includes:
- Keyword Analysis
- Competitor Research
- Link Development
- SEO Content Writing Services
- Local Search engine optimization
- Video search engine optimization
- SEO Performance Reports
Our SEO Process
Our approach to SEO is based on a systematic approach that is a based on a 4 stage process which delivers proven results. Our focus is to optimize the existing website and make recommendations going forward that will continue to improve rankings and
Stage 1: Research
- Analysis of current website structure and responsiveness from Search Engines
- Frequency of indexing from Google
- Current page rank
- Age of domain and length of time domain is registered
- Inbound link structure
- Internal linking structure (Page to Page)
- Analysis of meta tags, h1 tags and content being viewed by Google
- Current traffic and keywords which drive that traffic
- Competitors in primary keyword verticals
- Frequency in which content is added/updated on website
- Find existing pages on website and analysis url structures
- Current Rankings for existing Keywords
Stage 2: Analysis
- Review traffic for keyword patterns and develop a list of keywords which will be the focus within the SEO campaign based on popularity of search and relevancy to website
- Review specific changes that are needed to the website itself in regards to the current setup of the website. (Site map, meta/h1 tags, header tags, etc.)
- Determine if there is a need for additional content on the website and how detailed and involved this content will need to be for each keyword or phrase.
- Review options for inbound links.
- Development of Action Plan
Stage 3: Adjustments
- Strategy Meeting w/client to decide on actionable items.
- Finalization of primary keywords to focus upon
- On-site changes including adjustments of meta tags, h1 tags and site maps
- Correct page and url structures
- Outline how website will provide frequently updated content (typically through a blog)
- Development of content and creation
- Start inbound link campaign with a focus on high quality related links.
- Creation of targeted press releases
- Implementation of social media campaigns designed to drive inbound links
- Directory submissions to reputable directories
- Execute social bookmarking
Stage 4: Maintenance
- After campaign is live we will provide monthly status updates for tasks that have been performed.
- We are always available for questions concerning the campaign if they should arise.
- Each month you will receive a detailed overview of all services performed, inbound links developed and a detailed rankings report that outlines the rankings movement from month to month.
- A follow-up monthly call with take place in which results from the prior month are discussed and the Action Plan for the next month is reviewed.
- Find and fix dead links
- Create or update sitemap after all changes have been made to url structures
- Alt image tags
- Image optimization for larger size images and files
- Google analytics setup
- Content optimization for each page
- H tag setup and optimization
- Conversion consultation
Monthly Offsite Optimization
- Specific Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Press Releases Submission
- Article Submission
- Classified Posting (based on need)
- Forum Postings
- Once the results meet our expectations we will enter into an SEO maintenance mode which will consist of the following
- Monitoring results to ensure there are no surprises
- Keeping an eye on the competition to make sure they are not making adjustments to out rank you in order to stay on top of the future
- Continue Link building with a focus on extremely high quality back links.
- Continue normal off page optimization tactics
- A new price of 50% SEO costs will be made while in maintenance mode.